Friday, October 2, 2009

Technology Final Exam

This six weeks I have learned lots of hard vocabulary words like Post,Operating system, Access time,and Context menu.If you want to know all of the vocabulary you will have to look on the blog.I have also learned how to put pictures on my blog.Not just pictures but also how to put on a hyperlink I learned it just in a week it was easy.And I know how to add a picture on my blog that is also easy too.It took me about two days to know how to do it.An other thing I learned is how to make a GMail the GMail is cool ton because you get to type your friends on the computer.I haven't really been to my GMail for a while because I have been on my blogger doing the things Mrs.Miller been telling me what to do.I also learned how to make a wiki page on the

computer that is cool to because you get to pick a ground for you witch is a picture for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment