Tuesday, October 13, 2009





I wish we can play the games because they are cool and they look fun to play on the computers.The different geners games is shooting,flying,and fighting I wish they had football games because if they did Ill be playing them for a long time because I like playing football games.
The only sport games that they have is ping-pong,tennis,and also that's all the sports game they have.And they have board games like
chess,checker,and also some other kind of game but it looked fun.
Shooting games are cool because they get to shoot and kill other people.I really think the army games are better because you get to be on which country or state side you want to be on.And you have to shoot the other people that is not on your team because they will try to kill you.It was made by a guy name Martin O'Donnel it came out on the X Box 360.
Adventure game that I played Mario was cool because you get to do stages and you have to pass them.I think its a adventure because you go through different worlds to pass the game I really liked it was fun.It was made in 1995 by this guy name Charles Martinet.THe game came out on the Nitendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment