Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ABOUT TECHNOLOGY

For technology I think I'm doing well at typing stores because I know that I type allot and have all of my words checked without misspelling words.Also I listen to what you say and how to get on the websites.Now the thing I'm getting frustrated on is trying to finish typing before lunch and all of the typing we have to do.But I know that we have to for a grade so that's why we have to do it.Also we have to type in math,and in ELA and my hands are already tired because of all the typing that we have to do.I really like Ms.Miller because she is fun and she is also nice to our group.Not just to our group but to every body that she knows.The thing that I don't like about Ms.Miller is when she makes us write a whole page about what we learned or about what we did that day.Theres another thing about what I liked about Ms.Miller is that she let us make a Gmail,a Blogger,and a Wiki page they are all cool because you get to do allot of things on them.That's all of the things that I like about Ms.Miller and why.Also that's all of the things that I'm frustrated with and what I like about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment