Tuesday, September 29, 2009

GAMES

Today we went on the computers and had to write a page of a game that you liked.And the game is called BONES its about that you have to answer the question about the bones.Also you have to put the bones in the right place.And you have to answer the questions at the end .At first I thought it would be hard but as soon as I started it was easy just the questions they were kind of hard.The questions were asking about the bones were they go and whats the name of the bones.Usually I thought the game wont be cool.But I clicked on it and I started playing putting the bones in order and trying to remember them too.Well first I went to the social issue section and that game showed up.Also the game on the computer had looked good it wasn't blurry or big.And the game that I played was just right.Maybe they just needed to make the background more colorful than grey.Really the whole thing was all grey and white so they just need more color.The learner was me how to name the bones,where they go and how to say them the game was cool but I only played for a little while because we already had to leave to go to lunch.But all of the games that I played on the social issue that one was the best one out of all of them.I would like to learn how to name all of the bones in our body so I can get a 100 on the quiz they give you the first try I had got a 90 because I missed 5 so I got a 90 and I want to get a 100.And that is it I really like the game a lot I might play it later after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment