Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reflections

It is important to follow directions because if you don't you ll get in trouble.So if you do then maybe your teacher will give you a prise.And rules are put in place so that the kids will know what to do when they go some where.There are rules in school because they don't want the kid to get hurt or get in trouble.The students are suppose to be good in class or around the school.They have to follow directions that the teachers tell them.So far in the college prep school IO think I've been acting good in school,And been getting good grades too.In this school I think I have to be good because they picked the only good students to come here to the college prep school.Sometime its fun because we get to play games on the computers in technology.Another thing is we sometimes watch shows,videos on the lap tops.You have to be good in order to do those things and if you don't then they will make you right a reflections about what you did.That's why I have been good in school because I don't want to right a reflection.Some kids in the school already had wrote almost 1 to 3 reflections because they weren't paying attention in the class.I haven't Ive been acting good in the class.Only once I got in trouble because I wasn't paying attention I was talking to my friend and she told me to be quiet but I didn't hear because I was talking and it was in Spanish class.Now I know Not to talk while the teacher is talking.Here in the school we have about 12 classes but it goes by really fast we get out of school at 4:30 and on Fridays we get out at 4:00.And I really like this school alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment