Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today and yesterday in Globaloria we all played games and Mrs.Miller told us to write two whole page about what we liked about it and why.Now the game I liked the best is the game that the students made it is called BULLS EYE.The game is about that the player has a bow narrow and you have to make it in the circle.At first I thought the game i played wont be good but as soon as I played it was awesome.So every time we came to technology I always would play it.When I first started I wasn't really good at it because you have to aim at the circle also the circle is very small.But then the next day we came I started getting good at it and started challenging Brian my friend he was pretty good at it and we kept on beating each other back and fourth.So we kept on playing and the girls saw us playing and was playing to and it looked like they had liked it so a lot of the students was playing it.The thing I don't like is that they should put more arrows in the game so we can play longer.I think they only have 10 arrows they should at least 15 or 20 because its only 10 and when its done you have to start over.But anyways I still like the game a lot.Also the game works well and it also plays well a lot and you can see it good.I really like the game I want to play it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment