Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jonathan.R 7 2016

We had learned about video in class on animals and how they are becoming instinct. We had took a lot of notes so I have a lot say about the animals. Well now mostly every animal is being insticted because of global warming and also people are starting to kill them to eat. I have a lot of animals that I wrote down that are becoming instinct like for an example Mountain Goats are becoming instinct because they don't have anywhere to stay and everything is being ruined. One thing that made me jumped, which I learned that was most shocking is about the Polar Bears, they are starting to become crazy. On the show they are becoming crazy because they aren't any more food for them to eat where they live so they are starting to eat anything. Another thing that I have learned is that they are only 30-100 Leopards left out of the whole world. Also that 35% might be gone in the next 10-15 years from now. I had also learned that frogs give out fungi because they are mostly being poisonous, and frogs are now being important to the inviroment. I had also learned that what they are going to do to the Tigers. They are going to take there sperm and freeze it and put it away until the Tigers become insticted and they will take it back out and make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment