Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"GAME JEOPARDY WITH GEOMETRY"

My objective is number #3 and it is Geometry So we have to make a game using math so I decided to use geometry in my game.My game is going to an education game to make students good in math.My game is going to be like a jeopardy game but harder because its gonna have Symmetry,Geometry ,Measuring ,and Shapes.There are gonna be 4 decisions and 24 questions that you have to answer and there will be 5,10,15,20,25,30 points.You have to get more than 3o0 points and if you do then you will put your name on the high score.When you pass the game the screen will light up with sparkles and flashing that you won.I hope all the students will like my game because I'm gonna work hard on it for them to learn about geometry.This game that I'm gonna make name will be "GAME JEOPARDY WITH GEOMETRY".For this game you can use the mouse our the arrow keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment