Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FLASH GAME

In technology/Globaloria we are doing our flash for our game.Mrs.Miller wanted us to type about we think about our flash.I think that the flash that we are doing is little fun but very confusing.When we have to make the carrot move is the confusing part because I forget what to do.Last time we were working in buddies for the flash because some of our flash wont work.That was the thing that has messed me up because my partner had left this school and I have to do the thing over well not really over just do the comments.But about the flash it is fun to do to keep me on task and we are on the carrot to make it move.When we were in partners we had messed up with the carrot so we had to do pizza.Now we are in the the bunny because we are done with the carrot moving we just need the bunny to move.When i do it like "Test The Movie" the pizza wont move and the bunny wont move.So that is the thing that is getting me confused.Also another thing is going from our Flash to our Wiki just to read the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment