Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas






Christmas to me means a fun day to me.Like getting gifts and giving people gifts.Christmas is a fun day I think Christmas is the best holiday to me.When I was little I didn't know what Christmas is I only new that I had got allot of presents.But I got older and I knew that Christmas is Jesus birthday.




On Christmas my family celebrates Christmas on Christmas eve.I don't know why but on Christmas we go to my grandmas and wait to 12:00 and open our presents.Sometimes we do that or when we get tired we just open them any time.Last Christmas I just opened my presents and didn't wait for anybody.Sometimes our whole family goes to San Antonio to my moms sisters house and my cousin house.Or sometimes we go to Zilker Park to see the big Christmas tree and play there.This Christmas we are planning to go to my grandmas house for christmas eve and go to my cousin house on Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. thats soo kool i love going to the big tree my cuz and i go around and around and one time my cuz got diz up that she fell so hard on the ground but this year she wanted to go on my back and i almost droped her. have a good new year

    ReplyDelete