Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Game

http://www.myglife.org/usa/eacpa/images/teacpawiki/3/3e/TigerChangersFinalGame3.swf Our team name is the Tiger Changers and our game name is called Climate Changers. Basically our topic of our game is on global warming that is happening in the Arctic. The learning goal that you are learning from our game is facts about the penguins and how they have been affected by global warming. The player will learn by playing the level learning facts while playing and after the level facts will come up. I would like to add more facts so the player will learn more information and I would want to improve the levels and make them more difficult. The most challenging when creating the game was putting in the code correctly so the characters and the whole game will work. I am most proud that I actually got time to finish my whole game on time with everything working.

7 comments:

  1. I choose you game because I really liked the animations , graphics and not just that but its unique . You and your team focused in one big social issue and I learned from your game which is the main point of it . It was also fun to play and it got my attention of playing it because of the graphics on it . You and your team mate did a great job :D

    - Diana A .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jonathan
    I enjoyed playing your game, it was fun and educational. I am impressed with the design of your animations. It was spectacular the way you added facts to the game while the audience played. I thought it was interesting. It's great to focus on a topic like this.

    Great Game, Arlette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose your game because I like all the facts that I didn't even know so that's why

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your game because is fun and it looks like your in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the graphics because you have all the issues in the game and also the game concept how the team put the game together. I also like how the title screen has animation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aight i choose your game because the graphics and u give the facts is fun and educational and i think yall think a great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jonathan,
    I think your game is really cool because your game is the only one who has a loading scene. Last year, I was unable to do that and had my other partner do it instead. You gave me the idea next year to better my game with that loading idea. :)

    ReplyDelete