Monday, May 21, 2012

Globy Awards


1. What did you think about the article?
    - I liked the article because it gave a lot of information about the Globie awards and who won and which team did a great job.
2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in?
    - The article made our school special because of the great program that we have and all the things that we get from this program and the things we get to do with the program like create games.
3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy?
    - My game was not in the article and it makes me feel like I did not do a good job making my game and that I could have done it better, but I still got nominated for the best art and style but I still did not win.
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?
    - Even though my game was not in the article I would have liked if the author talked about every game because we put a lot of work into the games and about mine because you will actually learn about the topic.
5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?
    - I think that the author should have mentioned about the nominies and the winners and I think the author should have mentioned Tiger Saviors which was also another good game that my friend created by himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment