Monday, October 10, 2011

Playing To Learn, Genre: Puzzle/Mazes

A puzzle and maze game is when somebody is under pressure or being timed and has critical thinking and when the player has to put something together or to reach a goal.

The Game That Taught Me A New Skill Or Objective:
-The game that taught me a new skill was the Elemental Elegance game

The Game That Taught Me New Information About A New Or Existing Social Issue:
-The game that taught me new information was the Element Elegance game, that had taught me new chemical elements, and show me what I make when I put them together.

What Game Or Games Did You Like Best:
-The game that I liked the best was the Roller coaster Creator 2 that was on notdoppler games

What Happens In The Game Or Games:
-In the puzzle game, you have to make a roller coaster route, for the roller coaster for it to be able to reach the end of the ride and collect all of the stars.

How Do You Play The Game Or Games:
- To play this game all you have to do is click and drag onto the scene to make the route, and make the roller coaster reach the end without it falling and making it get all the stars from the route.

No comments:

Post a Comment