Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Playing To Learn Game Review

What did you learn from your choice of games and genres to review?
- Some things that I learned from these games review, are some new facts about the genre they creating and actually what the genre really meant, with the definition.

Name any game features that stood out to you, either because they were interesting or because they could be improved.
-Another game that had really stood out to me was the Bullseye game because it didn't really help me or give me facts about what Im learning about.

Write down any questions you have about the game or genre you chose. You might answer them yourself later!
-I really don't have any questions about any games.

3 comments:

  1. I think I agree because a lot of games could of been made better. Like Bulls-eye it did not even teach a single thing about any thing and I think you are totally correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see how you think that about the Bulls-Eye game but I think the game was about angles and things like that so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the same thing because theres alot of games that are very boring and can be very better nd every thing

    ReplyDelete