Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mini Game

Was it hard to make your mini game?
It wasnt really that hard to make the mini game, because we already had the code done for us so really what we had to do was to replace the objects with different instance names.
What was the best part of this topic?
The best part of the topic was creating the other new game, which was easy because I already knew what to do, and i had created a spaceship and a star and a meteor which its outer space and what you have to do is hit the star to get points, but if you hit the meteor you lose points, (Go onto my wiki on my projects page to play the game)
The worst part?
The worst part of creating the mini game, were doing the code over, since it has been a long time being in flash and doing the code again, but now that I did it, I already know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I don't like the code, even if I have to do it over AGAIN, I also like recreating the game. GOOD BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that i am on your side with the code because i hate making it but im cainda good at it. I think every one would be better at flash if we had like a flash book.

    ReplyDelete