Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mini Game

Do you play games during your free time?
Yes,I do play games during free time, but only when I have free time and only when I get done with all my assignments, also when the teacher says that we can play games on the computers.

Which ones do you play, and why are they your favorite?
The most kind of games that I play are most action games where you mostly get to do a whole bunch of stuff on the game and I also like adventures game where you get to do activities on the game and go through different stages. I really enjoy these games because they are very fun to play and sometimes easy to play and beat the levels. I also like these type of games because I get into them and start playing them all the time.

Does this topic give you a new perspective about playing games, why or why not?
Actually these games that I play really do give me new topics on creating a new game. Because when playing other games you can get new ideas on what to do and almost how to be able to work with the game, like how to play it.

3 comments:

  1. this is really cool blog and i agree with you on if you play other game it gives you different ideas to incorporate into your game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, also agree that this is a cool blog and I also agree with Chris F that if you play games, you can get different ideas that you could possibly incorporate into your game. Good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with chris f. that you can get different ideas that can incorporate something in your blog.

    ReplyDelete