Thursday, March 11, 2010

VISOTOR


Yesterday when we came to globaloria Mrs.Miller wasn't here and a lady named Shannon was here to teach us how to put our game into our wiki.So we were doin it and I think she is good at like she knows what to do and how to do it.When she was doin it I could unerstand her and hear her good she woul also give us enough time to do that.I like when we were puttting the game to our wiki like upload it and and browse it.When she was telling us she knew every thing like to do it I thought we probably had to read something and follow the directions but she was telling how to do it.But when we would get loss she would help us and do it over for us so we would know.Another thing that I like is when she made us go to the other school and look at there games.When we were looking at there game and she made us talk about what we like about the game and what the game is about.I really liked her here I wish she can stay here and teach us more things because I really want to get in more flash and I know she can help us not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment