Thursday, March 25, 2010

FLASH


The hard thing in flash is when you have to make a new layer and you have to draw the pictures on the layer so it will move when you test the movie.When we had first did that I behind every thing because of that layer situations and I didnt know how to do it and I was confused.Mybe to help me is to work with me and let me keep on doing it until I can get it right.Also maybe if I get it rihgt you can quiz me which thing comes first to draw on the layer.Or maybe you can have some one to help me on it and also will do it with me first to show me how it is done.An other thing is we can all do it as a class because I know there are other people who dont know how to do it.
I think it is important to know what to do in flash because if you dont then how would you be ble to do your game if you dont know flash.Also if you do know flash but you dont know a certian part that will mess you up on your game that you are going to make.Maybe you need to know becaus e you will need to know how to do it in class to our maybe when you have to show somebody how to do it.For me to become a expert at flash what I need to do is keep doing flash every day until I will now what I need to do in order to be an expert.Also I will need to learn how to draw good in flash so when I make a game it will come out good.Another thing is to look at other peoples videos on flash to become an expert.
In the class room there are no distraction it is just quiet and people doing there work.I also like it when it is quiet because I get into my work when there is know talkin or sound.When people are talkin when I do my work I get distracted and want to talk too.The videos in flash are very helpful because when I had watched the adding navigation it really helped me how to do it.I want to watch more other videos so I can know how to do the steps on flash easier and faster.I think flash will help in the future because maybe I want to be a technology teacher when I grow up.Another thing I would already know flash and I wont have to take classes when I want to be a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment