Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Yesterday two girls came to our school from New York to look at our games.They look at my Wiki to see what we are doing,they also look at our Blogger.They talked to us about our game like what we should do for our game.They had good ideas for our game I liked there ideas.For my game I'm going to save the rain forest.So I wanted Mrs.Miller to pick me so they can give me ideas for my game.Mrs.Miller picked other people to talk to them about there game.The think that I liked was the phone from here to New York we all were talking to people that were there.The people from New York were also giving us ideas for our game too.When we came they were here and they were telling us about what we don't like about Globaloria and what do we like about it.What I like about Globaloria is we have allot of things to get on like our Gmail,Wiki,and our Blogger..All of those websites that we have they are fun to be on them.The mostly thing that I like about Globaloria is being on my Wiki learning how to start on my game.The thing that I like is that we get to make a game that has to be social issue.Now the thing that I don't like about Globaloria is getting on my blogger and typing a full page about whatever Mrs.Miller tells us to type about.Ever time we type allot my hands get tired and that's what I don't like about Globaloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment