Thursday, November 12, 2009

IMAGINING YOUR GAME

TOPIC AND NAME YOUR GAME: Saving The name that I picked out for my game is Saving The Amazon Rain Forest.
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR GAME CONCEPT? You will have to read a passage about the Amozon Rain Forest then answer all of the questions about the Amozon Rain Forest.
WHAT IS YOUR GAME GOING TO TEACH OTHER THAT PLAY IT? It will teach them to save the Rain Forest. Also why to save the Amozon rain forest.
WHAT IS THE GOAL FOR YOUR GAME? My goal is to stop people from killing the rain forest so we can have a better inviroment for the earth.Because without the forest we wont have oxygen.
WHAT RESEARCH WILL BE NEEDED TO HELP IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND CONCEPT OF YOUR GAME?
Why should we save the earth?
What animals will die if we kill the forest?
Why do they want to kill the rain forest?
What should we do?
DESCRIBE YOUR GAME DESIGN,WHAT IS IT GOING TO LOOK LIKE.I will make it look like a forest in the back ground.I will also put all the animals that are endangered.Another thing is I will put questions on it.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO MAKE YOUR GAME STANDOUT FROM OTHERS?I will make it look realistic.Also have allot of animals in it that will be making noise.I will put animal noise to make it feel like your in a rain forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment