Thursday, March 24, 2011

JonathanR 10, 2011

If I created an amazing video game that the people love I would sell it for money so that people can play it, I wouldnt give it out for free then I would be missing a lot of stuff from that when I can make money for it. I would love to add a celebrity to my game maybe like an rapper I would put Wiz Khalifa or a rapper that I really like I Wouldnt put a actor because I really wouldnt know who to put because there are a lot of them and I dont really have a actor that I like. At first I would try and get on commercials and talk about my game and tell whos going to be in it on the things you can play it on maybe on a Ipod touch or a console, show how much it would cost to down load it onto a console. Also I would make youtube videos about my game and talk about it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment