Tuesday, January 11, 2011

JonathanR 1,2011

GOOGLE SCIENCE FAIR

- I think it is a very good idea, that people from all over the world can join the science fair and show people what they are good at. I think its interesting because if you win then you can get some very cool prizes.
-I can see myself entering this contest, because I really like being in a science fair even if I don't win it would still be fun to enter and do the project and if i would win then I would be so excited.
-I think to compete with other students from other countries and states would be so cool and exciting. Also I would love to show other people and more people my project to see what they think.
-I think they should change it a little where instead of 60 finalist it should be less probably to 30 or 40. Really I would be focussng on chemistry science because I know I would be good at doing something with that.

1 comment:

  1. That would be really cool if we all entered in the science fair good job Jonathan you made it really intersting

    ReplyDelete