Thursday, February 4, 2010

Globaloria




In globaloria we are doin about paper prototype and I think it was easy and you just have to think about what to do.When we first did I thought I already knew what to do but then other things had started coming through my mind.When I was doing paper prototype I had already knew what paper prototype is because I knew that paper prototype means to draw or think about characters.
Then when we got into groups to do our game was awesome because we got to get new ideas from each of our games and we made it cool.When we got in groups we already knew what to do like the type of game and why.Our game is going to be like a recycle game where a guy will have to go to different stages like a creek,school,and a park you have to pick up trash and recycle it we are hoping to win and have the best game.We still have to finish the game we need to put more math into our game so it can be challenging.In our groups we have Laura,Juan,Rogelio,and me we need to put at least more levels but not that much so it wont be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment